Friday, March 4, 2011

Teaching Classes of Items


 
I like to keep my mini photo pieces in a coupon organizer ($1 store) and in baggies that list the feature function or class of items to be sorted. I like to hold on to the pieces and offer them to him one at a time and ask him to tact the picture before he sorts it by class. OR I lay 5 or so down on the table and ask him "I wear my _____"? having only one item from that class available. These boards are from Teacher Tools and are both dry erase (sort of (; ) and magnetic. One sid is divided by four sections and the other is open (but in the picture I turned it to three by adding thin red tape. These are wonderfully hand little things! All the pieces are printed on cardstock and laminated with magnetic tape on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment